I’ve been trying to stay positive. So lately I’ve been trying to ask myself at the end of every day, “Faith, what’s one lesson you learned today?” If anyone knows me they know it’s not really possible for me to think of just one thing. So here are some things I’ve learned since we bought our house:
- I am EXTREMELY out of shape.
- When I am stressed my gastro problems intensify… a lot.
- We are basically tripling our space and I have no idea what to do with it all.
- Cleaning is overwhelming when moving… I feel like it will never be clean.
- Our families are the greatest gift of all. I can’t explain how thankful I am for our entire family’s help.
- Unexpected things happen. They’re going to happen. Ben and I both have learned to just take a deep breath and push through the frustration to find a solution.
We had some unexpected kitchen issues and need to reorganize some things. Other than that we haven’t had any serious problems.
How have I been dealing with the stress? Embroidery. Thank you to everyone who has been helping us! I can’t wait to update you all soon after we actually move in and finish all the cleaning and such.